By Mike Cantelon, Marc Harter, TJ Holowaychuk, Nathan Rajlich
Node.js in Action is an example-driven educational that begins at sq. one and publications you thru all of the good points, thoughts, and ideas you will want to construct production-quality Node functions. you are going to commence via studying tips to organize your Node improvement surroundings, together with loading the community-created extensions. subsequent, you will run numerous easy demonstration courses the place you are going to examine the fundamentals of some universal sorts of Node functions. Then you will dive into asynchronous programming, a version Node leverages to minimize software bottlenecks.
About this Book
Purchase of the print ebook features a loose publication in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning guides.
- Set up Node and extensions
- Grok asynchronous programming and the development loop
- Examples together with microblogging, IM, video games, and more
About the Authors
As expert practitioners, specialist academics and running shoes, and members to the center framework, authors Mike Cantelon, Marc Harter, T.J. Holowaychuk, and Nathan Rajlich signify the simplest of the Node.js improvement group.
Table of Contents
- Welcome to Node.js
- Building a multiroom chat application
- Node programming fundamentals
- Building Node net applications
- Storing Node program data
- Connect's integrated middleware
- Advanced Express
- Testing Node applications
- Web program templating
- Deploying Node purposes and holding uptime
- Beyond internet servers
- The Node ecosystem