By J. A. Burrow
This crucial heart English textbook, now in its 3rd variation, introduces scholars to the wide variety of literature written in England among 1150 and 1400.
- New, completely revised variation of this crucial center English textbook.
- Introduces the language of the time, giving assistance on pronunciation, spelling, grammar, metre, vocabulary and neighborhood dialects.
- Now comprises extracts from ‘Pearl’ and Chaucer’s ‘Troilus and Criseyde’.
- Bibliographic references were up to date throughout.
- Each textual content is followed via distinctive notes.